There are a few key things that people look for in high-fidelity speakers for home use:
- Sound quality: High-fidelity speakers are designed to deliver accurate, lifelike sound. This means a wide frequency range, low distortion, and a balanced, neutral sound.
- Power handling: High-fidelity speakers need to be able to handle a wide range of power levels and dynamic range, so they can reproduce everything from quiet whispers to loud explosions.
- Build quality: High-fidelity speakers are often made with high-quality materials and careful attention to detail. This helps them deliver the best possible sound quality, but it also means they can be more expensive than other types of speakers.
- Compatibility: High-fidelity speakers should be able to work with a wide range of audio equipment, including amplifiers, receivers, and source components. They should also be able to handle different types of audio formats, such as analog and digital.
- Aesthetics: Finally, many people look for high-fidelity speakers that look good in their home, whether that means a sleek, modern design or a more traditional look.
- 96db – 8 ohmios
- Amplifier ≥ 7 wat
- 40Hz – 18KHz
- Tube post – fi 68×160 mm
- 220 x 980 x 360 mm ( width x high x deep ]
There are no reviews yet.