For W-18, our initial idea was like W-12, re-size W-15 using the same conception but found things can be better off, then after another year of further exploration came W-18, a monster for hardcore audiophiles who wish to fill their huge listening room with deep, elastic, surrounding and non-fatiguing bass. Try this with something like Pt-15 in a proper listening room and it will show a mega soundstage with superb detail and imaging.
- It uses underhung motoring system to realize accurate and deep bass while eliminating distortion.
- With Lii Song paper cone of unique material, it has a wide frequency response and transparent sound so that it can coordinate with a great variety of full range drivers.
- Double coil design let it competent to be adapted with amplifiers and connect in parallel or in series with other driver units, according to impedance.
- Optimized for open baffle usage so you can have fun with these simply using a baffle.
- As Lii Song driver developed by the same creator, this is a wonderful companion for other Lii Song full range drivers, especially on open baffle.
- Related power – Maximum power: 150W – 200W
- Nominal Inpendance Z: 8+8 Ohm
- Fs: 26.85Hz
- Qms: 4.240
- Vas: 581.76 L
- Cms: 0.477 mm/N
- Mms: 438.7 g
- Sd: 1219.22 sqcm
- Qes: 1.034
- Qts: 0.831
- Re: 7.60 ohm
- Sensitiviry (2.83V / 1m): 92 .6dB （single coil）
Weight (unit in package) 21KG
Dimension (package) 50 x 50 x 45 cm